Sydney Australia (1 Viewer)

Schoie

Reaction score
Hi, I've got my own business in Sydney Australia and I'm always on the look out for scaffolders from the UK. If you can get your own way to Sydney I'd be more than happy to help you get on track and give you work once you're here. You need to be competent and not a time waster. My business we work mainly with the Layher system and also some aluminium systems and suspended stages. We don't use that much tube and fit in Sydney. We are also looking for scaffolding engineers who we can help with sponsorship. Any questions drop me a message.

Hi there mate, I worked out in Sydney for 2 years for Anscaff, Emu, Rocom boys and few others.... I had to come back when I split with my Aussie girl and then my defacto visa was void.... I was and still am gutted I had to come back. Now I'm 39, been scaffolding 21 years and have a class 1 HGV driving license. I have gained wide knowledge of commercial and industrial scaffolding in the time working on some pretty high profile jobs in London and when in Sydney, I have a g/friend but no kids and would jump at the chance to come back to such a beautiful country...

Hey Schoie, I'm taking it that you have either filled the spaces for scaffs on your firm or maybe you I'm a bit long in the tooth!!! Either way, I wish you all the best mate and if you ever bump into Scotty, give him a shout for me mate!!
Still gotta try and get back so if I do maybe I'll look you up and you can give me a go eh!!??

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Hey Schoie, I'm taking it that you have either filled the spaces for scaffs on your firm or maybe I'm a bit long in the tooth!!! Either way, I wish you all the best mate and if you ever bump into Scotty, give him a shout for me mate!!
Still gotta try and get back so if I do maybe I'll look you up and you can give me a go eh!!??

hi schoie, i am working i nz at the moment and from scotland can you please send me your email or tel no as i would maybe like a change as this interests me. best regards David Simpson email dave.evelyn18@yahoo.co.uk
tel no 0064 0221990859

hiya schoie ... im looking over all the details and currently saving some money to get out this awful place (uk) i have a part two is that any use over in australia ? thanks for your help

Oh ok. Always thought you could bowl onto pretty much any job in the world with a CISRS ticket and crack on?? My mistake.

I agree, British Scaffolders (except those from Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Middlesboro and anywhere else outside the M25) are the best in the world though.

Oh ok. Always thought you could bowl onto pretty much any job in the world with a CISRS ticket and crack on?? My mistake.

I agree, British Scaffolders (except those from Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Middlesboro and anywhere else outside the M25) are the best in the world though.

Thats arguable. The Aussies and Kiwis I had working for me did pukker work. Everything exactly right. Beautiful jobs. Still having tubes in 30 cm increments helps.

CISRS wont be the best sought after training for the main clients overseas if any of them have a Gander on the forum and see the slagging it receives :eek:
SHOOTING YERSELF IN THE FOOT SPRINGS TO MIND;)

I'm workin in Sydney now.. All poxy Kwik stage! Any firms in other parts of Australia use only tube an fitting? Didn't sneak my spanners through customs to come here an hit a hammer

all kwikstage over here mate, little bits of tube an fitt but only to get where u cant get with kwikstage!! i thort the same about kwikstage when i 1st came out here, but its not actually that bad after a while!!

Yeh Spose I gotta go with the flow... What about the mines an oil rigs?

Yeh, and as far as I know, anyone too old for a working visa will not get to work on a part 2, will need advanced ticket to open doors

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Or sponser!!!

Im on working visa... I've just turned 23.. I'll give it a go! I heard they pic the Taff boys over the poms :p

Top Bottom