layher (1 Viewer)

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
morning im back from striking £56k worth of layher kickstage all still brand new its the only porterabel tower in the army (uk) started at 8pm finished at 2am not bad for a 10 man gang im dunin got a start just buy asking if they needed a hand :amazed: it was for the army (parers) there was a free fall tower harniss up they hook you up and jump off 160ft i think dont know about you guys but i love the stuff 8 hours erecting it & about 6 houurs striking it and loading sweet
and if im intersted they want me on the road with with them for 3 months erecting helping out on the event and striking
my back is killing now :mad:

its cool have a good giggle my back isd still killing lol

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

ill get some pics on here soon iv packed tthe card reader so wont be till iv moved

aye, Scaffy dooo---you'll soon harden up M8---a few more week sof that and you'll be walking around like a feckin camel---WWWwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh ;)

lmao funny its nice stuff its the allround scaffold new stuff still got all the pink stickers on it still decks proper stairs take the treds out and the stair beems way a tone soo kwick to strike two waggens loaded 26 sole plates 30 3m standeds untold ledgers transoms and braces and gard rails 90 still decks
goter love the helth & safty guy NOT they all went for dinner and left my to strike the cat walk and take down the banners on the tower H&S guy wailks over and starts moning that when the waggen is in place to haris fence them off coz he dont want us droping clips on poples head
there is no clips ok ok ill tell them i said
ps why havent you got your hard hat on im on the ground and no one is over head im harnessed up as well with hiviz still the guy is moning

Last edited:
are you going to travel with the Paras and erect for the exibitions ???

yep thats the kew 3 monthes on the road i hope all over the uk erect the tower and help out on the event and strike it then move to the next event

Well done scaffy, light at the end of the tunnel at last.

scaffy dooo

Well done M8 and what an opportunity---certainly one for the C.V.---remember now, keep all your records for future refferance.

Im ghuuft to bits for ya M8 ;)

Top Bottom