Prize Draw Winners! (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
First off, thanks to everybody who has signed up to the Scaffolders Forum, during the last few months. With nearly 250 members, we have made a great start and I hope that we will have many more scaffs onboard during the next year.

The 1st prize of a Scaffolding Tool Belt With Tools (Provided by BuyBrandTools.Com) is awarded to the person who has been judged to have made the best overall contribution to the forum, during the last month).

I am pleased to announce that the winner of this prize is Graham! Thank you for your valuable contribution to the forum. I hope that you will continue to contribute to the forum over the next year and I hope the tools will come in handy.

The 2nd prize of £100 was open to everyone who had signed up to the scaffolders forum.

The winner was drawn out of a hat on Friday and I am pleased to announce that the winner of this prize was Toppa.

I will be contacting both members shortly to inform them of how to claim their prizes.

Once again thank you to everyone who has joined the forum, lets make this the place for scaffolders in 2010!

PS. Thanks for BuyBrandTools.Com for providing the Tools!

Top Bottom