they think there top men (1 Viewer)

davis.j23

Reaction score
How many of you out there work with men which havent got a clue. I went to a job the other day and the bosses son on the most money? Had built forty foot of beams underslung with two singles and thats it. I will upload photo! It makes us top scaffs sick that theres so many boys out there that think their top men but really they are true cowboys!!

Just wonder sometimes how these scaffs sleep at night could not do it myself just knowing that a corner has been cut , just do it right the first time round

i know exactly how you feel. i know to many like that. wanting to take a back seat and pass gear all day, and, you have to tell them what materials you need where at least they should read the job. what gets on my goat the most is that they're picking up the same money!!!

My attitude to this is i know i can put up a job correctly,safely,and in quick time,i can always justify what ive done to myself,and know im worth my money,answer to yourself and your happy,you know that given enough rope these chancers will eventuly hang themselves,and will always fall short of whats expected,time is a good leveler..:D

ha ha don't go slating your deputy you taught me all i know yee haa you even showed me where to tie up my horse..........

Top Bottom