Elections (1 Viewer)

paddy carr

Reaction score
To all members of the scaffolders forum.

I have been instructed by Garry Adams, to relay his relinquishment, as post Vice-Chair,due to personal reasons.

Garry has proposed, Ragscaff, as his successor, as vice chair. Due to the hard work and diligence, of Ragscaff, i will also step down from my role as Chair of the 'Committee for consultation rights' and propose Ragscaff as chair.

I would like a new Ballot, and vote for potential/able members to comprise a 'Reality and able committee' to represent this forum.

I for one, would be up for a role on the committee again.

Sincerely
Paddy

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Positions available:-

Chair

Vice Chair

Committee members

This is a real post, and commitment is the virtue.

Regards
Paddy

To all and Sundry in General and the Forum Members in Particular

Due to recent Personal and Family committments and after due deliberation and contemplation I have desided to relinquish the Position of Vice -Chairman on the Consultation Rights Committie.

However, I shall continue to contrubute and support the Forum in General and the CRC in Particular with the limited resources available to me.

The fantastic good work that ragscaff has instigated must continue, therefore, I would ask those Members with the Time and Resourses to continue and cultivate the contacts with the HSE.

Fraternal regards always

Garry...

Top Bottom