Temp Roofs (1 Viewer)

Mardecar

Reaction score
Has anyone got any rates for temporary roofs (M2 rates on plan)? doing a price for a large one at the moment about 40m x 40m, just looking for a comparison if possible.

I use to use as an estimate £75 to £100 per m2 on plan dependent upon access, height & cranage as a very rough guide, IF by some miracle we won the job, then I would look at design and confirm costs

It all depends on the type of roof your gonna use!

I do the access scaffold at our standard metre rates which depend on the heights etc, then the roof at aprox £30 per square metre. Haki roofing system can reduce overall costs all depending on what the spec is.

Need to price a temporary roof guys

8 metres wide front and back only as its in the centre of the building 5 lifts high.

Span front to back 9 metres so 72 square metres

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Using some of the pricing guides on here it ranges from £3500 to £7200

How long do you think this should take a gang of 3 men.

No sheeting around the sides just the top sheeted

Martin

6 grand and 3 days work thats what we would do

6 grand and 3 days work thats what we would do

That seems a very nice price. I am busy so I might just go for that sort of figure.

Many thanks for your advice scaffy.

or cash 5k ha , where is it il take off ya hands give you some cash out it

Down in Cambs mate so probs a bit too far out of your way.

I going to put the price through now to them anyway.

Cheers

Martin

Hatter - what bout the cash bit does that sound better , that would jump the que on this firm

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Mart 62 - we work in cambridgeshire , done a load in march and a bit in westerley waterless last year !!
Have spanners will travel - anything you dont want let us know there allways be cash in it for you

No sheeting to Sides???
Watch your uplift wind forces and get well tied
But 5-6k sounds about right

This is a listed building and the main walls are beams and chicken wire ***** apparently so yeah not very good for tieing in to be honest.

And I am a bit worried about the forces to be honest.

Martin

stack gear on it , thats what we have done in the past

the technical term i believe is to be kentledge , bout 2 ton of tube would solve that me thinks

I have done a couple of temps before with no design. Had a leak on one and had to go up there in a gale on a sat night and the movement on them is a bit concerning.

Couldnt sleep that night worrying ha ha

Yeh , we use shrinkwrap on all our roofs mate , likewise we have lost a few of them in the past to ha ha
is that you emailing me matey

Yeh , we use shrinkwrap on all our roofs mate , likewise we have lost a few of them in the past to ha ha
is that you emailing me matey

yeah that is me. i am running out of scaffold again and boy is it expensive to buy now

did i supply you stuff before ali beams and all that (wrong lengths)

Top Bottom