Picture of your Belt

Tube_N_Clamp

Reaction score
I find it intersting the diffrences in the tools we use as scaffodl builders. The typical american scaffold set up and and the UK one are quite different. here in the States belts can be very invidule, and no ones belt is exactly a like. anyone care to post a pic of theirs? I'll post a picture of my tool belt shortly

The bondage pages are on another site.

Is it the 1st April.

Ok here is a pic to aid your sexual frustration.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355637534.603212.jpg

Only thing extra i have on my belt is an old WWII Dog-tag holder... because you never know when you need to break into an army base disguised as a veteran of Dunkirk! :nuts:

I find it intersting the diffrences in the tools we use as scaffodl builders. The typical american scaffold set up and and the UK one are quite different. here in the States belts can be very invidule, and no ones belt is exactly a like. anyone care to post a pic of theirs? I'll post a picture of my tool belt shortly

You need to get out more, mate...

Have seen American scaffolders jeans, check shirts etc ,the Village People spring to mind

Yup

Have seen American scaffolders jeans, check shirts etc

Attachments

• securedownload[3].jpg
    securedownload[3].jpg
    19 KB · Views: 37

You show me yours first then I will show you mine.

do you honestly think people are gonna take a photo of the f.ucking belts to swap on here ?????

pm jason gibbs, hes into all that ;)

I don't see anything wrong with this thread, just because some scaffs are too fukin tight to buy a decent belt set, anyway, the big difference is over here they carry a hammer and nail pouch.. they also use a long 22mm ratchet spanner, most havent seen our scaffold spanners. i use my UK belt and just added a hammer holder, I dont carry the nail pouch, it makes me look too much like a carpenter..lol..

2 pics of receiving Belts & 1 pic of a royal looking for a belt - if anybody interested

Attachments

• securedownload[10].jpg
    securedownload[10].jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 53
  • securedownloadCAGSE3TN.jpg
    securedownloadCAGSE3TN.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 54
  • securedownloadCATSRU2W.jpg
    securedownloadCATSRU2W.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
i can picture a yank scaff belt,all pepsi & icecream holders!!

I feel I must protest at the way this serious thread has been treated in such a light-hearted and puerile manner.
I rushed home, and even cut short a Christmas chat with my wife and daughter on Skyype in order that I could log on and see if any new pictures of scaffolders tool belts had been posted.
Imagine my disappointment to discover only comments about Jason Gibbs' sleeping habits, Stella Fella's wierd pictures and horror of horror Philiousmaximus' comment " a belt is just a belt."
If you dont wish to take this subject seriously please abstain from childish comments.

This thread is slightly more interesting than the " forum awards " thread..lol.. who actually gives two fuks about them..lmfao... best newcomer.. fukin please...

Top Bottom