Putlog Scaffolding Site Rates

mart62

Reaction score
We are still doing putlog scaffolding on two sites. Just looking to see if anyone else is and compare rates.

Based on a 10m by 10 m new build (40m building girth) with 3 lifts putlog, loading bay and 2 gables.

We get about £1400 for the house for supply and fit.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a putlog scaffold for about 20 yrs, personally I'd charge around 75% of what I'd charge for an independent in the same area.

We are still doing putlog scaffolding on two sites. Just looking to see if anyone else is and compare rates.

Based on a 10m by 10 m new build (40m building girth) with 3 lifts putlog, loading bay and 2 gables.

We get about £1400 for the house for supply and fit.

Mart we would charge a little more than that + the loading bay tbh
but then we gave up on house bashing cos it was a bad deal for us :embarrest:

I had a quick tally up based on outputs I used in the 1980's and came up with £1220.00 for the Putlog scaffold and £450 for the Loading bay. (£1670 for the job). Assuming about a max 16 week progressive period.

Would have priced it same as a normal scaff, not worth doing a for any less.
it would be higher than that Mart as Hatterscaff says. new builds piss me off ***** all over boards/tubes cut/ people not wanting to pay vat etc trudgeing around in ****, not wanting to pay excess hire the list is almost endless

Got to say your prices are very cheap!! We would expect to get around £1550 plus loading tower? What area are you in mate

From Cambs. Rates are now 2 years old so up for review I think.

Don't forget trowel bandits gotta point in putlog holes on way down too!!!

Bellway homes use put log in the north east, the brickies only fill the peak lift holes in off scaffold, then use a ladder for the rest

We only do basic loading bays as the housing company isnt over bothered with health and safety. Im just putting in new rates but like everyone says it is a lot of hassle with site agents giving you **** and working in **** and gear being damaged.

Top Bottom