Estimating of volume of scaffold for 5 storey building with dimension:L=40,W=12,H=15 (1 Viewer)

fareed

Reaction score
Good day.
Can anybode help me with estimating of volume of scaffold for 5 storey building with dimension:L=40,W=12,H=15. Scaffold will be kwikstage.

Thanks in advance.

weight calculation

I need to knew how much weights 1 m3 of kwikstage scaffold.

Can you help me anyway?

I can't do it in quick stage but can in cup lock if it's any help?

I know it's not the same but would give an idea of weight of material required.

Its 7,200 m3. So multiply that by 3 which gives you 21600 linear metres of material. take your kwikstage as 80% of that, tube 20% of that figure if you are using tube for braces etc and fittings as 20% of the tube. Thats gives your linear metres of each and number of fittings so multiply by the weights per metre gives your total weight.

Last edited:
Is this dimension: L=40,W=12,H=15 in metres of feet?? & what are you calling 1 m3 of kwikstage?

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Gents please could you send me a copy of your kwikstage ready reckoner, I want to see if it works with my calculation sheet.

Is this dimension: L=40,W=12,H=15 in metres of feet?? & what are you calling 1 m3 of kwikstage?

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Gents please could you send me a copy of your kwikstage ready reckoner, I want to see if it works with my calculation sheet.

you have mail

Hi,
It's 1560 square metres of scaffold, 2 * (40*15) + 2*(12*15).

Top Bottom