Laser level (1 Viewer)

dangeruss

Reaction score
I was in homebase on Sunday and I spotted a laser level made by Bosch , it's called a "Quigo" cost £39. I got one, you cip it to the standard at the desired lift height if your doing a long run or a birdcage and it shines a level line onto the standards, you then mark them with chalk or a pen and they are exactly level.
I know you can just use a stick but this is super accurate and it shines a cross so you can level in your uprights as well. It's great for towers and bird cages and the clamp lets you place it on just about everything.

Time will tell how long it lasts but where we do most of our work you can't use wooden boards or wooden measuring sticks, so it's ideal.

I was in homebase on Sunday and I spotted a laser level made by Bosch , it's called a "Quigo" cost £39. I got one, you cip it to the standard at the desired lift height if your doing a long run or a birdcage and it shines a level line onto the standards, you then mark them with chalk or a pen and they are exactly level.
I know you can just use a stick but this is super accurate and it shines a cross so you can level in your uprights as well. It's great for towers and bird cages and the clamp lets you place it on just about everything.

Time will tell how long it lasts but where we do most of our work you can't use wooden boards or wooden measuring sticks, so it's ideal.

must be dark places where ur usin this cos sure ya can't see it in daylight pal?

i tried one out it was magnetic you put it on standard at lifft height the onley trouble was you could not see infa red light no more than 10ft in the day light may work better inside if some one could invent one that you can see in daylight they would be great,you woulden need to mark of just put doubles on infa red mark

are you working in side or out becouse in the sun you cant see it they work inside
I was inside today, but I tried it out in the yard at about 11.00am and I could see the line quite clearly on the standards the racks made of from about 10m, thats not bad.

Its as powerfull as the laser levels you see on site these days for drylining and so on.
What do you want for £40 ?

We sometimes use these in the Mid summer when we are doing tube birdcages 100' long and outside, they work ok

I must admit, I did buy one a while back after a mate told me about it but to be honest it has never been out the case, I still reckon you are as quick just beading them.

I must admit, I did buy one a while back after a mate told me about it but to be honest it has never been out the case, I still reckon you are as quick just beading them.
aom whats beading them leveling or marking or some thing else thanks

you fix the laser on the inside of standard so its in front of them does that make sense

Last edited:
How on earth can bubbleing be fastester take a 40 foot long independent 2m lifts just jumped on on your boards take your 3 mark for the L,hr whist labourer getting doubles ready 12 marks later provideing your working with striaght gear otherwise 28 if you havent then wack ya 12 doubles smash it all in as a pos to timewasting of doing up 8 fittngs then undoing them once each to get plum so in my eyes you have spent the time doing up 34 in the L,hr as a pos to 28 and then on top of that the time it takes to use ya bibble far enougth you would have to do this on 3-4 th lift but you bubbleing in to that lift would have turned 18-24 fittings more then me plus the time spent looking at your bubble sorry for the book ive just written but iit gets on my tits when muppets on a job are like its just as quicker its not mate do the fu#king maths

Poor auld aom,he'll be havin his wallet surgically removed right now by a gang of spottie's in the ipad shop,give it up aom,you've plenty more in the vaults of aom towers:D:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom