Debris netting (1 Viewer)

Lee40

Reaction score
Hi all could someone help me with the going rate per m2 for debris netting!!

We just charge by the roll plus 4 hours hanging , so i suppose somewhere round £3 a meter

We normaly just do the same mate but new surveyor wants bloody m2 thought around £4.50 with price of cable ties and netting these days

:laugh::laugh:£405 for a 2 meter roll , nice earner if you can get it

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

£405 How much you paying for the cable ties :eek:

Roll of netting is £30 +4 bags of zippies @£3each +£50 for 2men fixing time so anymore than £100 would be happy days

So think a roll is 35m x 2m =70msq ÷£72 is roughly £1.30 per sqm
Bur would have to add more for height for knitting the rolls together or loads of returns

Last edited:
Two quid a square metre,though quite often i find myself chucking it in for free to get the feckin job:(

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Roll of netting is £30 +4 bags of zippies @£3each +£50 for 2men fixing time so anymore than £100 would be happy days

So think a roll is 35m x 2m =70msq ÷£72 is roughly £1.30 per sqm
Bur would have to add more for height for knitting the rolls together or loads of returns

I only pay around £22 for a 50m x 2m roll:huh:

Same as that BF , we get netting at £20 a roll so if it means we win then job the so be it our biggest pain in the butt is where to get rid of it on street jobs it just ends up in the yard in big heaps .

haha, same here Phil, well until someone has been bad, missed a shift or slept in their next job is always rolling it up with a tube.:laugh:

We have some up, one in particular that looks more like your granny has hung her old tights on the washing line.:laugh:

£5.00 Per m supply & fix, then when it comes back,flog it to the lads at the allotments to cover their crops at around £2.00 per m... All is well with the world and no mess in the yard......Simples:D:D

Last edited:
We charge around £2sqm

We usually tell the customer that it is fixed once only by our lads and that it's a sale only item. When the job is stripped it's his responsibility to get rid of it.

If we get asked to take it off site we tell them we haven't got a waste carrying licence so we can't :D

Two quid a square metre,though quite often i find myself chucking it in for free to get the feckin job:(

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

I only pay around £22 for a 50m x 2m roll:huh:[/QUOTE

Nit pickin or wot...change the sum to £22 then- last single roll i bought was £25 + vat

We pay about £20 a roll

Up in Aberdeen we were quoted £90 at Arco. We've got an account and that was WITH our discount.

I can get you some additionally airiated rolls for £50 a roll.:laugh:

I only pay around £22 for a 50m x 2m roll:huh:[/QUOTE

Nit pickin or wot...change the sum to £22 then- last single roll i bought was £25 + vat

Not nit picking,just splitting hairs old bean,lol;)

Top Bottom