HSE Meeting Lasted 4 1/4 hours!! (1 Viewer)

R

ragscaff

Just got home from my round trip to Leeds.

The meeting went really well, I feel I have clarified quite a few points people have been raising on the forum over the last couple of months. The mian topics talked about were Training, Advanced Rails (SG 4 2010), Unauthorised adaptions, Overhead cables & Drawings.

Due to the amount of ground covered in these topics I will over the weekend write a report on each. It might make good reading. They will be posted on the committe for consoltation rights in the reports section.

The offer has been made to have possibly two to three meetings a year with the Committe to go over a large variety of topics. This in itself is a step in the right direction. :bigsmile::D

Ragscaff

well done ragscaff that is an exceptional result for the scaffold community as a whole, wish i could have been there to support you mate :):):);)

Salutations ragscaff

Cometh the hour, Cometh the Man---You were the one for the Task---You have been the Path Finder, You have taken our Industry to the table of the Desission and Policy Makers, that in it's self is a great acheivment---congratulations.

I look forward to your Reports

Respectfull regards

Garry...

Ragstaff

Thankyou for giving up so much time and spending your money in representing the Forum at your recent meeting with HSE.I look forward to reading your report in the future

from little acorns mighty oaks do grow

Well done ragscaff mate its about time us scaffs stuck together and made a stand lets hope this is the first rung of the ladder. Big respect.

Excellent!!

Look forward to reading your report. Lets hope someone takes some notice of us for once.

Thank you very much Ragscaff, you are an asset to the Scaffolders Forum and the scaffolding community in general.

It would be great to have regionally based meeting every few months with different members attending each time.

Well done Ragscaff, looking forward to reading your reports.

Ragscaff

Fantastic achievement mate.

I apologise, for not being able to attend. We stayed on in Marmaris, for another 5 days, £20.00 a day for a Apartment for 4, couldnt knock it back.

We all realise what a major inroad, you have managed to achieve, and the introduction of the 'Scaffolders Forum' to the powers that be.

As was stated in a earlier post, ' From small acorns grow great Oaks' you were that acorn mate.

I propose, that SF admin, should upgrade your status to VIP member, at the earliest convenience, well done once again mate, and i look forward to reading yor report.

Best regards

Paddy

Ragscaff you're a credit to this forum , I take my hat off to you :nuts:

Well done Ragscaff for staying the distance

In regard to Unauthorised adaptions, I understood that this was already a criminal offence under section 8 of the Health and Safety at Work Etc Act
The act clearly states “Everyone has a duty not to interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health and safety or welfare, as a result of legal requirements. Surely the HSE is failing to uphold the Law

Supreme effort Ragstaff all power to you boyo.

This should have been done years ago, but better late than never and hopefully it will give the youngsters coming into the industry some firmer footing in their careers.

Nice one J

Top Bottom