Looking teammates for Australian scaffolding !!! (1 Viewer)

toomas113

Reaction score
Hello there all international experienced scaffolders.
Well, im stayng in Finland at a moment and doing layher scaffold for Nuclear powerplant area in Olkikuoto. The current contract is going to end at april 30 in spring 2013. So my plan after that is to go work into Australia and exatly to Perth cause there`s most better salary rates and etc.
So if somebody would be also interested to go work into Australia at next this spring 2013 then certainly write me.

While reach to spot, then there only few important doings more. We should surely go and take a training of advanced scaffolding and then we get a advenced scaffolder ticket. And about work safety, what they recuire there a lot, we should pass the white/bluecard test also. That together may cost approximately 1000 dollars.

From seek.com.au we might search a suitable work, talk away with supervisors and then take a ticket and fly to Australia.

Thats my plan !

So best regards anyway to you ;) And write me

Welcome to the forum Fella any more old estonians Scaffs looking for Greener Pastures ?
or are you a loner ?

Or to put it another way are you the 1 remaining estonian Scaff Left in the Country & Performing in Finland and if so, what Scaffold Materials except for layher have you used,cause if you want Brit Team mates you gotta know the Terminology Patter on all Components When working wiv um ,might be difficult at start until you understand the differenf dialects !

Last edited:
Top Bottom