Looking for the Clarkies,Paul,jamie and Lee (1 Viewer)

finnbarr

Reaction score
Trying to get hold of the Clarke's from Whitby,i worked with them In London,98-99 and overseas with Jamie 2000-2001.Last heard they were on Corrington i think.

After I left them in Coryton with vange, I bumped into Paul at Eggborough around 5 years ago. Im led to believe he is a supervisor abroad now. Dubai? Not sure whats happened to the other two.....

Theres a Lee Clarke on my Twitter... not sure if its the same bloke though??

jamie is running a pub in whitby now after leaving vange on staythope and lee god knows hes a prob partying his little head off some were strange lol

jamie is running a pub in whitby now after leaving vange on staythope and lee god knows hes a prob partying his little head off some were strange lol

Thanks Midge,Jamie running a pub!! a bit like putting Jimmy Saville in charge of a creche.....I managed to get hold of his brother the other day so managed to get in contact via t'internet

Am working with lee and Jamie at mo and see Paul most weekends do u want to get in touch with them

No worries Jobbo,I'm back in contact with them now,but thanks anyway,Does Jamies head still look like its going to explode??

Yeah mate still same he's had a year off so getting back into it slowly

lol them two lee and jamie are off there rockers they drove me nuts when i was supervisor for vange on langage power station hahaha they are the best at hide and seek youll never find um i spent hours hahahahahah

lol them two lee and jamie are off there rockers they drove me nuts when i was supervisor for vange on langage power station hahaha they are the best at hide and seek youll never find um i spent hours hahahahahah

I Know what you mean,the only way i could find them was to lure them out with a couple of cans of strongbow and 20 regals.

Top Bottom