marra watson

Reaction score
Saturdays 2 handed about 6 hours worth

big 18 tonner bouncing
SATURDAYS STRIP.jpg

sundays strip again two feking handed 4/5 hours worth

7.5 bouncing ahahaha
BOUNCING.jpg

A fair bit of timber there marra, well done.

the 18 tonner was off a big house bwt 50-60 by about the dame 4 lifts in parts keep forgetting to take picture coz only had a camera fone its only when i get 5 mins i click on aye this is going on the forum, lol aye bit of wood think its was about 18 high lol feking doubble block 2 board lifts for dashing dirty job dog hst fences all sorts in the way lol. more to come now i got a mcae4ra fone alre4ady got aom pissed phil recons ahahaha

still trying to forget that old bloke fuckin video marra , had to get pissed today because of that , traumatised, which one was u ? lol

Couldn't have been me marra, green tea is about all I get lately.:sad:

Couldn't have been me marra, green tea is about all I get lately.:sad:

feking green tea lol our lass drink all that **** honey and camomile lemon tea green tea you have to go threw about 9 teas when ya offer her a cuppa she allways end up with teh tetley she done know the feking diffrence i dont think ahahahahaha

still trying to forget that old bloke fuckin video marra , had to get pissed today because of that , traumatised, which one was u ? lol

You on about marra's link?gave my computer a virus,and nearly made me sick:sick:

Used to work at a truck garage, we had a scaff truck come in with the driver complaining of poor braking, was a 7.5t, took one look at it and put it straight on the weighbridge and found it weighing 12t, didn't envy them having to unload that one!

You on about marra's link?gave my computer a virus,and nearly made me sick:sick:

it never give it a virus did it i know last time i saw not also the first ahaha just just flew round the screen and you were unable to press x as it moved thata fast sorry marra if it give ya a virus :embarrest:

it never give it a virus did it i know last time i saw not also the first ahaha just just flew round the screen and you were unable to press x as it moved thata fast sorry marra if it give ya a virus :embarrest:

Aye,flew around the screen and would'nt let me click off,it was ok after a reboot and a virus clean up though marra,no harm done,other than offending my eyes at what i was seeing:sick::sick:

Aye,flew around the screen and would'nt let me click off,it was ok after a reboot and a virus clean up though marra,no harm done,other than offending my eyes at what i was seeing:sick::sick:

did ya see fredriks reply to it ahahahah just what i was aiming for lol :laugh:

nar rumor has it its was a few lads from penrith lol
aye bf fredrick said it was going off and he managed to get it off as his wife walked in the room how :embarrest: you of that been well what happend lass was marra posted a link ahahahhahahahh

nar rumor has it its was a few lads from penrith lol
aye bf fredrick said it was going off and he managed to get it off as his wife walked in the room how :embarrest: you of that been well what happend lass was marra posted a link ahahahhahahahh

hope u blurred my face out. :laugh:

Top Bottom