cisrs (1 Viewer)

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
right iv sent off for my cisrs lab & trainee cards paperwork as iv done my tuch screen test
i dont need to do it agen so iv safed £17.50 there
but its still gonner cost me £23.50 per card
i need both cards too be a scaffolder and not just a lab all my life
(I.E) scaffolding trainee card is a start for my part 1 i can get a start on site with a lab cisrs card but its not a start as a scaffolder if you know what i meen Tom was reay helpfall over the phone but i will be a
redgestered lab/trainee in the next two weeks hop too get the cards in the post befor i move :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:
and i need too get them singed off by a independiant scaffold company sorted that one too

Last edited:
When are ya moving cos it can take up to 28 days for ya cards to come through mate.

barming in maidstone kent about 3 weeks time they said too me as soon as they get paper work it takes 3 too 5 working days to post the cards too me then when im in kent im out all day looking for work stuff the unpacking thats her job as im the one that has just talked my boos in leting me have a 7.5 tonne lorry with a driver for a day (£250) latter im skint i work for a removel/hauilage firm as and when they need we (sub) for
(DFS) soffa's aka dogy fu*king soffa's HA HA HA
pick up at 4am and in enfild about 6am load up 10 jobs 21ft box on the back
lucky if your home at 6pm long arse day (£60) per day now you see why i want a good job still plastering time to time

Last edited:
scaffy dooo

your going to make it M8---10 out of 10 for your efforts---you cant keep a good Man down ---well not for long anyway---good on ya Scaffy dooo M8...

im trying m8te still packing nott much too goo leaving the babys room till last she will go mad if she cant find a toy she wants all hell tooo pay
funy im packing and she is runing round the flat with my scaff spaner shouting im scaffolding ha ha nutter herts a bit when its raped round the back of your head when you dont see it coming quick on her toes in to the next room hiding like i can even see straight too chace her little terrorist

Last edited:
Scaffy Dooo

May I compliment you on your tenacity

Full points for effort mate, with your attitude you and your little family are on the way up, do not let any one tell you "not possible"know what you want and go out there and get it,but I think you know that already.I will not wish you luck,we make our own "luck" in this life,go for it 100% as you are now and "make things happen"

aye, go for it scaffy doooo. you seem to be grabbing the bull by its horns. you've got to make it happen for yourself these days and doing just that.

Top Bottom