Socket for impact wrench which one?? (1 Viewer)

scaff369

Reaction score
Hi all just bought a makita impact wrench off eBay which socket would you recommend and where to buy it from cheers

Ps hope these are good because I've never tried one but the look decent cheers lads

Hi all just bought a makita impact wrench off eBay which socket would you recommend and where to buy it from cheers

Ps hope these are good because I've never tried one but the look decent cheers lads

one that fits on a fitting bolt lol:nuts:

let us know how u get on with the impact wrench m8 , might have to get one eventually , went to see Duncan Bannatyne about my impact wrench ratchet , but he ripped me to shreds and said he was OUT.

Cheers for that pal just bought 2 of them

Get a few spare rings and pins as they do break and it's a nightmare. The sockets are great but not the best retaining system.

let us know how u get on with the impact wrench m8 , might have to get one eventually , went to see Duncan Bannatyne about my impact wrench ratchet , but he ripped me to shreds and said he was OUT.

Will do only ordered it yesterday so it should be here middle of next week but can't use it until week after because I'm on that smsts course all next week should be fun.NOT!!!!

have you been useing makita sockets with rubber band and pin havent had any trouble with one yet still going strong nearly a year old

whats wrong wit a feckin spanner lads? next ya will be wantin some other fecker t do ya job for ya lol

have you been useing makita sockets with rubber band and pin havent had any trouble with one yet still going strong nearly a year old

Don't know if it's something I have been doing or just bought a few rubbish ones but think I have went through 3 in a year.

We also have a Hilti but the lights keep going out, the break is not as good and it's pretty tough to get the socket off the hilti in a hurry if you want to bang some ties in. They are also a bit more fierce on the fittings and require a bit more care.

Never used one, more because I hate the things but they probably would be a good idea with expensive tools like this.

Wasn't going to bother myself but just thinking about when climbing on beams and things if the t wat falls out of the holster

The only time mine has even threatened to fall out is if you put it in the holster without the battery. I am pretty careful when on the beams as I have shifted the rest of my tools further back on the belt and any of them can fall out now, might have to think about taking them off when using the IW.

Yes, with age comes experience, old bull and young bull thing and the young bull's round here still struggle to keep up when the tubes and beams are flying, the other way round with system but as long as they struggle with the tube I'm happy enough.

Top Bottom