my belt (1 Viewer)

marra watson

Reaction score

finaly got a camera on my fone ahahhaah to start things off heres all you need on a belt with the exception of the dutty half inch nice larl add on from old belt to fron of level frog which also had a spanner frog in 1 timpson £2 quid :laugh: and ya can see me tape in there it the yellow thing sticking out me level holder ahahahah suprise its no melted with the 600ft strip today 2 handed over 4 lifts ;)

The Emperors New Belt!? Would be interesting to really see it..

lol i can see it lol had to bluetooth it to our lass she had to email it to google mail but not b4 i had to set up and account i then had to pen it and copyed the image i can feking see it you lot are about to be able to lol how i can i get it up ahah i know paint brb

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?u...ine&realattid=1418904223843955306-1&safe=1&zw

what about now

aye i fort ya were taking the p1ss till i read bri's comment ahaha aye its ablet that all you need ne tapes ratchets shifters na fek all and that just swing between me leggs and inder me harness when its on dont have to wear them weeknds round ya see lol

finaly got a camera on my fone ahahhaah to start things off heres all you need on a belt with the exception of the dutty half inch nice larl add on from old belt to fron of level frog which also had a spanner frog in 1 timpson £2 quid :laugh: and ya can see me tape in there it the yellow thing sticking out me level holder ahahahah suprise its no melted with the 600ft strip today 2 handed over 4 lifts ;)

My spanner gets so hot at work due to friction that i have to use insulated gloves at work... :p

Also Leaches do a deal that you can have your belt 'embossed' with a word.
Mine was going to be legend, but they spelt it wrong and i ended up with LEG-END, least i think they spelt it wrong anyway, :confused: lol.

My spanner gets so hot at work due to friction that i have to use insulated gloves at work... :p

Also Leaches do a deal that you can have your belt 'embossed' with a word.
Mine was going to be legend, but they spelt it wrong and i ended up with LEG-END, least i think they spelt it wrong anyway, :confused: lol.

Should of been spelled BELL END

Sorry Jason, but that's funny.:laugh::laugh:

looks like theres some steam comin off the bottom of your spanner in that pic , marra watson

you knew that was comin jason , u did , u set it up

my belts told me to fuckoff , says i never take him anywhere these days.

Mines are starting to rust a bit as well.

Top Bottom