Makita

ive got one had it a year take a while to get used to but wouuld never go back.tennis elbow and bad shoulders that made me get one

Alright lads...does any1 use a makita impact wrench?? And what are they like??

Welcome to the forum mate, you will get a few replies to this. IW for mechanics and carpenters.:D Now a few worn out ol scaff's use em.:laugh:

Welcome to the forum mate, you will get a few replies to this. IW for mechanics and carpenters.:D Now a few worn out ol scaff's use em.:laugh:

This worn out old scaff is still using a feeking spanner:NOTE TO SELF buy a fu cking IW

Some interesting threads on the iw. Was mention of some sites banning these as they damage the fitting,over torqued etc.

Mind you they are feeking noisy , couldnt imagine trying to strike a job on a Sunday morning in a residential street with one

I have one, Makita 18v

It is the dogs danglies.

Example, was stripping a loading bay today with beams, lots of transoms, it had been up a while, fiitings were dry / rusty etc I was undoing 6-7 fittings in the time a lad with a spanner was doing 1.

And as mentioned great on the wrist, elbow, shoulders.

Just buy one you will NEVER go back.

Alright lads...does any1 use a makita impact wrench?? And what are they like??

now ey marra dont be coming on here thing your scaff 1989 theres only 1 lol hello and welcome pm a member called aom his had both the hiti and makita swears by the makita

you will over wind a few nuts off the end the first day butt you will get use to it ,you wont over tighten them they go to 50kn,yes they are loud.

now ey marra dont be coming on here thing your scaff 1989 theres only 1 lol hello and welcome pm a member called aom his had both the hiti and makita swears by the makita

Lol hello m8! A few lads I no av hilti. 1 of erm has had both amd says makita is the better of the 2...cheers tho

you will over wind a few nuts off the end the first day butt you will get use to it ,you wont over tighten them they go to 50kn,yes they are loud.

Yh I work with a bloke that has a hilti they are fecking loud. louder wen your not the 1 with it!..had a little go and took a few nuts off already...puts erm bk on quick tho lol

Iv looked on the Mikita website and there are 3 different 18v models....does anybody no the model number I need???

Yh I work with a bloke that has a hilti they are fecking loud. louder wen your not the 1 with it!..had a little go and took a few nuts off already...puts erm bk on quick tho lol

think that was 1 of the davantages of the makita was the break when you let go of the trigger it instantly stops were a hilti will continue to rotate a few more times i think

Exactly right marra, the Makita is the best one.

ma akita has a break when you let go off trigger it stops.you allso need 2 get a makita socket it comes with a pin that stops it falling of

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

aom what holder do you have ive just got a metal one that it hangs on its the best one ive tried

Top Bottom