Steve the boy Belton (1 Viewer)

What a loss to the scaffolding trade. He once when asked to do a large scaffold in a ridiculously short time by a client twirled his spanner in his fingers, then tapped the guy hard on his hard hat saying 'If this was a magic wand I would turn you into a frog!" His last words on that project!!

Last time I saw his face it was grinning at me from a Canary Wharf 'banned from all sites" poster.
He always like the Northern Soul. Good luck to him.

I saw him last on for a agency on Halifax flats for harsco boy belt on an story's of how much of a god he was let's just say flats should have took 4/5 weeks ended up taking 14 weeks so I was informed

HSWT. With all due respect Is Belton the correct spelling? Your not refering to Bolton by any chance?

Regards,

I think you"ll find he"s called Sid......not Steve!!..........aint seen him in 6/7 ys......

Ahhh....Ya live an learn......last saw him when I was workin on T5....and he was on a job in Slough.....but like I said that was about6/7 ys ago......

I would like to know where he is at . I worked with him and his dad way back .. When on the repair work on Conoco - Humberside ... after the explosion 2001 Then travelled around a little with him .. Anyone know where he is spinning his northern sould discs or spanner ...lol

Forgot to say I also remember working with him on Sept 11th we were on RAF brize norton for an agency when all the sh!t happened ...

Last edited:
He is not working at the moment but i do have a contact number for him if you would like it??

sid "the boy belton" last seen in fareham lodging in a caravan on for denholms last november,the spanners still twriling and the discs are still spinning and hes still dancing......mind you he only lasted 8days on the job.....informed me he was banned from every cape job in the uk what a character.

I was just looking at youtube and came across this ... Sid " the Boy Belton" ... the first 30 seconds ... lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1YzMXmd2n0]Northern Soul - YouTube[/ame]

Tried all ..
Sid Belton
Sid "the boy" Belton
Steve Belton
Steve "the boy" Belton ...... And others . Not showing up on searches ..

Top Bottom