Straightening machine for sale (1 Viewer)

J F Maddocks

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a new member to this forum and thought i would give it a try. I have a scaffold tube straightening machine that i have been using locally in the South West for many years now, but due to needing to travel further afar for work have decided to see if it is worth selling. It is not a reeler type machine. it is more compact, It is mounted on the back of an Iveco 35cwt chassis cab truck and very manoeuvrable in tight yards and no need for trailers. The machine is very powerful and will straighten the worst of bent tube without an auxiliary vice . It is powered buy a 3 cyl ex marine diesel engine which is very economical and unstressed. The down side is it is very hands on work as every tube has to be feed thru the machine by hand. If anyone is interested and would like more info pictures etc please let me know.

Got me worried there mate... Thought it was some kind of Christian therapy device... :confused:

Scaffold straightener machine.

Hi mate. Did you sell your machine.

Scaffold Straightening Machine

Hi mate.Yes I've till got it but the truck it's on is out of mot and tax and probably needs work to get it on the road. The machine hasn't been used for about 12 month either. But your welcome to have a look

Scaffold Straightening Machine

I can arrange some photos.
I am at 12 miles down from Bude in Crackington Haven

Top Bottom