Another one

tokwitney

Reaction score
Spotted this today.....
The ladder on the first lift is only on two boards..

uma4udy4.jpg
qamanuhy.jpg

haha, what a bag of knitting, should be shot who ever built it. Still, thank God I don't live down your way Tok.:unsure:

Last edited:
I drove past them putting it up, so there is no denying who did it..
Let's see if Flinty can guess who it was...

I drove past them putting it up, so there is no denying who did it..
Let's see if Flinty can guess who it was...

Ok.

The lack of rust and shoddy boards rules out the worst offender. As his kit gives it away instantly.

Trad gear, and blue paint. Narrows it a lot, using bones though. Our old mate has some bones but never uses them, at least I've never seen them used. So he's only going to be my second guess.

C+L use bones all the time, but they do mostly city work so would unlikely do rural work. They use Trad gear too, and some blue gear but don't think it matches.

I'm gunna go with that new firm on our turf who put up the Brize Norton church temporary roof (which they've taken ages to do) as they use that same colour tube and that job was put up in bones too. Then our mate who's featured previously as my second guess.

Also..... is that Bampton?

Seen it done a few times old school , no ladder left by the lads , there excuse , " cant the painter get out the window " :laugh::laugh:

Yes it's in the square in Bampton, not the lot from Taunton who are doing the church...... It's.....
Steed's lot... I actually saw him doing it this afternoon...

Yes it's in the square in Bampton, not the lot from Taunton who are doing the church...... It's.....
Steed's lot... I actually saw him doing it this afternoon...

Ah well that was my second guess. I just wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's becoming a regular on here, as much as WindRust! :laugh:

Least I got the location :toung:

I'll have to drive past it every day now, coz its just round the corner from home for me... :-(

Top Bottom