Impact wrenches...

moanalot

Reaction score
Had my first go with one of them hilti impact wrenches this week and it took about 5 minutes for me to decide to buy one.any one who can't see the advantages of owning one of these suckers needs to get a job doing something else.if these had been around when I was a younger man I would have paid my mortgage off and probably be retired a wealthy man by now. If you ain't tried one yet scrounge one off hilti for a couple of days and then scrounge the money to buy one it will change you're life...:D oh yeah and if the ***** on sites tell you you can't use em tell em to go f uck themselves...

welcome to the elite Milwakee for me tough little nutter

Fantastic post moanalot, a man after my own heart.

I keep meaning to get one and keep forgetting , gonna have to get my arse in gear before my wrists and elbows seize up permanently

You won't regret it Phil, trust me. The younngun won't fekin know whats hit him.:laugh:

Had my first go with one of them hilti impact wrenches this week and it took about 5 minutes for me to decide to buy one.any one who can't see the advantages of owning one of these suckers needs to get a job doing something else.if these had been around when I was a younger man I would have paid my mortgage off and probably be retired a wealthy man by now. If you ain't tried one yet scrounge one off hilti for a couple of days and then scrounge the money to buy one it will change you're life...:D oh yeah and if the ***** on sites tell you you can't use em tell em to go f uck themselves...
I did, now I am out of collar.:(

I actually had the Hilti rep on site one day and have all the paper work here somewhere but you know what its like , something always needs sorting and it just gets totally forgotten about

sh1te bags these guys that are banning them, it's worse than that erse is trying to ban put log scaffolds, just ignorance. Think I might make a wee vid and not for harness.;)

Top Bottom