part 1 (1 Viewer)

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
whats the cost for a trainee off there own back to go on a part 1 training course in essex/kent
how long is the course
cost of course
and what am i going to get from it i meen what scaffolding will i lern from it is there a web site i can go on and see whats in the course lioke what am i going to be putting up

part 1 is a big sstep up the ladder for my as its now my goal to get my trainee card and part 1 card then i hope my part 2 PS whats that cost:unsure:
all help needed

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

konw one the price come i need help

Most training centers will only take on for part 1 with 6 months working experience. Down here its £695 + VAT. Check with business link or the job centre because you can get on an apprenticeship but the min wage is £95 per week some firms pay more thats for 17-20 year olds.

Regards Ragscaff

Keep going bud times are hard but if you keep going you will get there:toung::bigsmile:

Ragscaff

Scaffydoo,

Like most people on here, I have been waiting for you to come on and tell us you finally got a kick in. You most definately are a trier, I have part copied this info for you to see if it helps. I know you aren't in yorkshire but I saw the same mob advertising the same thing for London and the surrounds a while ago so it could be worth a go.

All the best
Aom.

CISRS Training | Special Offer
The NASC have been contacted by Simian Risk Managment Ltd to inform us that they have funding for Part 1 and 2 plus NVQ. All the courses are free. The funding is in place until April 2011. Applicants need to qualify however they are taking people from the North, Yorkshire and the Midlands mainly. Please contact Simian directly on telephone 0845 602 2418

ill call them monday iv got toms number too ill be calling about monday

Top Bottom