wellies (1 Viewer)

marra watson

Reaction score
any 1 wear wellies in the winter got pissed wet threw today was that bad after dinner when we got back up the fitting buckets was about 1/4 full of water, worst of all is i h8 getting my feet wet but i know wellie are bif and bulcy so does any 1 know of the best wellie to wear in winter coz the water proot pants just soak ya feet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SguYlpm3ffQ]Billy Connolly - If it wisnae fur yer wellies - YouTube[/ame]

Dunlop from screwfix make sure you get a size smaller than your boot for a secure fit you still get wet feet due to sweat but atleast you dont have to dry them out on the night

Riggers not be a compromise for you?

I know there are some sites that take a dim view of them these days

Wellies are a complete no no on scaffold, riggers are fine despite what the h&s brigade tell you. I did see one bloke that did have a pair of rubber riggers like wellies that looked not too bad.

What about those waterproof gaters, that hill walkers tie around the lower half of the leg and that attach to the footwear... (just a thought) :) or better still, wait till the rain stops...

Jallate Jalaska riggers. That's the puppies ye want.

any 1 wear wellies in the winter got pissed wet threw today was that bad after dinner when we got back up the fitting buckets was about 1/4 full of water, worst of all is i h8 getting my feet wet but i know wellie are bif and bulcy so does any 1 know of the best wellie to wear in winter coz the water proot pants just soak ya feet

get a job inside marra:laugh:

tight string vest, demin shorts, bum bad and shiney silver ugg boots!!! and before you say anything yes i did vote for rylan on the xfactor!!!

Top Bottom