scaffold tools (1 Viewer)

wires fan

Reaction score
ive got a scaff belt but need the rest of the tools to be a scaff.so wheres best place to go for cheap tools? im taking my "part 1" soon & thats going to cost me £1200 so im borrowing the money because im unemployed & job centre wont pay for it! ive done scaffold labouring for nearly 2 years & decided i need to be a scaffolder to find employment. :smile1:

i applaud your get up and go my friend and fully understand your want to become a scaffolder......but cheep tools a scaffolder dont make....
with 2 years in you've still got so much more to learn,and yes the ticket will help you get a job but it wont guarentee it, and certainly wont help you keep it or the higher pay once your inexperiance shines through.
my advise to you would be save your money- click onto the CITB website and download the form for a trainees ticket,enclose the £35 along with a copy of your touchscreen cisrs then use that to get on a larger company, where with time served you'll proberbly get put through it anyway...once in the system there are many grants that you can get to help you with your training,.....good luck

Top Bottom