um (1 Viewer)

beadacee

Reaction score
gotta say that i find it some what amusing that theres a scaff' company called....Layher. yeah that be wha most scaffie dudes be a thinking when on a job, a boys! B*:laugh:

ya know tis true boy's....biggest flirts in the industry...s'pose to be expected when playing around wiv ur big poles n planks...ha ha ha. layher, indeed!

If you think that's funny my podger is going to split you up the middle.;)

ya know tis true boy's....biggest flirts in the industry...s'pose to be expected when playing around wiv ur big poles n planks...ha ha ha. layher, indeed!

I can tell you don't hang around scaffs much, as anyone who knows a scaff knows to NEVER call them "poles", as it often results in a twitching eye, a slammed pint, a baring of the teeth and the phrase "They're.....called.....TUBES!"

I can tell you don't hang around scaffs much, as anyone who knows a scaff knows to NEVER call them "poles", as it often results in a twitching eye, a slammed pint, a baring of the teeth and the phrase "They're.....called.....TUBES!"
Brickie once asked Me to"move this bar mate"
Bar ffs!!,only one bar this scaff knows owt about!!

our lass thinks were all pervs says aye wid ya trannies and ya fanny ckips and ratchet podgers she thinks there a sex toy....she has no idea lol

our lass thinks were all pervs says aye wid ya trannies and ya fanny ckips and ratchet podgers she thinks there a sex toy....she has no idea lol

Come on lads can we please get an interpreter for 89's posts!!!! Lol

It says:

"My better half thinks we are all perverted sods, because we call things "trannies and fanny clips" and thinks that a ratchet podger is a sex toy, but she has no idea."

It says:

"My better half thinks we are all perverted sods, because we call things "trannies and fanny clips" and thinks that a ratchet podger is a sex toy, but she has no idea."
Cheers Flinty,but to be fair that wa quite an easy one.
I'll look forward to Ya translatin some of His more complex posts!!

Cheers Flinty,but to be fair that wa quite an easy one.
I'll look forward to Ya translatin some of His more complex posts!!

You'll have to ask, and whether you want it translated into normal English, chav or posh :toung:

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Watch the first minute :nuts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cun-LZvOTdw

You'll have to ask, and whether you want it translated into normal English, chav or posh :toung:

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Watch the first minute :nuts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cun-LZvOTdw
I'm a Donny boy Flinty,chav n posh sounds like a celebrity couple to Me!!

fek all rong with my english but does make me wonder how it reads to some people ahahah

Top Bottom