Barrow island WA (1 Viewer)

Orac

Reaction score
Greetings anyone on here up on barrow island?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

no mate but know a couple of lads that are. flew out of there once to a rig

my rotation is 26 on & 9 off, i think its 4 mid strength beers, anyone know if you can get 3g internet? if so with who?:)

What are guys taking home after a 26 - 9 then Orac? or anyone?

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

What are guys taking home after a 26 - 9 then Orac, money wise? or anyone?

Ok lads, I have made decision and am leaving tomo for Perth. Anyone on here have any connections for a FIFO job? And What about Barrow, who are the main contractors there then, I'll go round their office and torment till I get a job. Fred, have any good suggestions for me mate, you been a wealth of knowledge and encouragement. Thanks all...

Hswt

Hi

I am off to Perth in January , have perm res . Supervisor and Advanced . 12 yrs as contracts manager / supervisor .

20 / 8 roster . Do you stay for the 20 and get 8 off ? That's some stretch , or is it broken down ? What is weekly pay after tax ?

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Gorgon

Hi Havespanner

Cheers for that

Spoke to my mate last night , he is working for Celtic , 26 on , 9 off . It sounds quality to me , for that money . Ive not done FIFO or offshore before , had my own firm for 12 years , just packed up , but **** it , there more money on the Gorgon than in London !!

Missus wont like it , until payday !

Super you mate works for Celtic and they are on Gorgon? or they got a different FIFO contract or wha? Cheers bud.

My mistake . He did work for Celtic , 26:9 is his roster . Unsure of the firms name I'll find out

And yea that is good one Fred. Lucky you, tho by the sounds of it you have punched yur time in the industry and deserve these perks, whatever perks they can give ya...

yea i understand, just ment fact that you fly on the days you start/finish. Anyway, none the less not a bad gig. How long yer contract for then?

Top Bottom