Best boots (1 Viewer)

longun

Reaction score
What has been the best boots you have owned, rated on comfortable and how long they last.

I get about 4-8 months out of a pair of boots. 4 months for the sunday market £20 groundworks, and about 8 months for dewalts...

Would be great to find a pair of boots with extra material on the toes to limit ware and tare from booting standards..

I've tried most and stuck with Dewalt. And they matched my frogs:embarrest:

uvex quattro usually last around a year n just like puttin my slippers on. they have a rubber material on the front that is quite strong a little more expensive but ebay usually has a few pairs on at a gd price..

I always wore Caterapillar boots for years , but last 2 pairs have been composite toe caps and the weight difference is really noticeable, i wont wear anything else from now on

Uvex goretex boots from leachs. Not cheap but worth it, dry feet for 12 months. Had a few pairs now.

What about Dr Martins, im on the look out for a new brand of boots but thinking of going back to the old faithful.

it seems to me what ever boots i buy they are fukced after 3 months.. dewalts tend to hang on a lil longer. I hate paying out money for anything work related, but boots need to be comfy.

uvex quattro usually last around a year n just like puttin my slippers on. they have a rubber material on the front that is quite strong a little more expensive but ebay usually has a few pairs on at a gd price..

I agree, best boots I've had, bought em from leaches, cost about £100 if I remember...

My Mrs has a nice pair of red boots looks great in them. Even the mum in-law looks good in them

poor ole santa would prob have to wear steel toe boots and a harness in todays world.. not forgetting to do a risk assessment for the chimney climb.. and defo need some sort of access to get up there...
santa... HSE style..
But I would not hang by your phones xmass eve, expecting a load of chimney stack jobs to turn up... but its your choice.

Last edited:
Dewalt Goretex 2 boots had them 12 months and still going strong

Jallatte Jalaska. Expensive but comfortable and will do you a winter. Alot of sites won't allow them now because they are the rigger type and don't have adequate 'ankle support'. The B@stards.

Top Bottom