waterproofs?????? (1 Viewer)

lincolnlad

Reaction score
allright lads, was wondering if any of you lads could recommend any decent waterproofs, im sick to death of getting these cheap ****** bomber jackets that ride up all the time!! our boss has kindly given all us lads £70 to get kitted out for the winter ahead!:smile1:

Johnsons army stores in Leeds, 45quid for gortex coat and bottoms. Think there on net matey.

£70 will get you some decent waterproofs, or a night out on the lash!

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Ive used ones called flexothane, they were good and dont rip to easy.

allright lads, was wondering if any of you lads could recommend any decent waterproofs, im sick to death of getting these cheap ****** bomber jackets that ride up all the time!! our boss has kindly given all us lads £70 to get kitted out for the winter ahead!:smile1:

The roof of the Goat only get wet inside

Spanner,

I cant beleive you are one of them..................... back in the cabin just cause a little water drops on yer.

As the Bouffont says the skin dont leak boy get on with it youngen!!!!

Good job your not down london scaffolding london nothing would get done only a lot of tea drunk.

Blue book my arse what you need is a couple of weeks with me and the Bouffiont weel make a man of you.

In Oz its strictly "wet steel no deal" and the lads cabin up on full pay.

Ha ha, In Scotland that means no work gets done for 90% of the year. I'm in.

selco's sell a decent hi-viz bomber jacket :) mine last about 9 months or so before the shoulder blows on em. i used to like the bin men trousers for my legs aswell. the bright orange over-trousers. :) theyre fairly rugged. i would say to go with the army gortex though. sounds best to me

Spanner,

I cant beleive you are one of them..................... back in the cabin just cause a little water drops on yer.

As the Bouffont says the skin dont leak boy get on with it youngen!!!!

Good job your not down london scaffolding london nothing would get done only a lot of tea drunk.

Blue book my arse what you need is a couple of weeks with me and the Bouffiont weel make a man of you.

I was managing the project Blueberry. It was just another thing to make life difficult when you are on a schedule of rates and the company is wanting a million a month profit.Safety issue it was called over there. They even had to wait for the steel to dry before going back out not just for the rain to stop!!

In my day scaffs were scaffs it didnt matter if it was raining or not we was always soaked, though moat of the time it was through sweat (working so hard)

Top Bottom