Scaffold Company Names (1 Viewer)

Pat Barrett

Reaction score
What is the best company name you have worked for or heard of ? I have worked for Scaffold Solutions, but have also worked for a company called Mammoth Erection Ltd.

What is the best company name you have worked for or heard of ? I have worked for Scaffold Solutions, but have also worked for a company called Mammoth Erection Ltd.
Hi Pat
There was a company called TALL(Tubular Artistes London Limited) dont know if they are still around, anyone know or worked for them??

Scaffold Solutions was based out of Toronto Canada. There was a depot in Alberta for a while. The company is now closed and all the assets sold.

Ah, cheers.
I worked for a Scaffolding Solutions based in Hampshire a few years ago. Not trading now as far as I know.

I always thought that Tubular Access was a good name. Wasn't a bad firm to work for either..

i no a couple of peaple in the scaffolding game with good names for scaffolding ie
rob punchin and mick scaiff

people = micky hanger (supervisor on durston scaffolding)
bob haki (was on mattisons)

funny scaffolding signs logo =

Call for the 'best erection in town'
'always a fast, reliable and safe erection'
'the number 1 for a safe erection'

lol any1 else no any good 1's

There is a local company up our way called "Climax Scaffolding" and their
slogan was "We Provide The Best Erections Around"

Not a Scaffold company but there was a company near Batley that was a suplier of wetsuits and diving equipment. Company was called Beaver and the slogan on their vans was. A wet beaver is a happy beaver and Eveyone loves a wet beaver. Even their product catalogue said Nice Beaver on it! Always made me smile.

theres a scaffold supplier called beaver

i presently work for a company called bee jays and as u can imagine it can be quite humorous at times!!!! Got me thinkin can u imagine the advert.... call bee jays for a mammoth erection!!!! finding it hard to type for laughing!!! QUALITY!!

is john and brian still or is it barry still sole owners of bj scaffold,rodley,leeds...worked for them in the late 90s?

There was a company who,s name was uprite scaffolding in Jarrow 1980 - 2000 always made me smile when they put there signs upside down for a gimmick!!!

Top Bottom