Sleeping on the job (1 Viewer)

tokwitney

Reaction score
I saw this picture in a cafe today and tried to take a photo of it. I hope it comes out ok uploadfromtaptalk1347653681027.jpg

I saw this picture in a cafe today and tried to take a photo of it. I hope it comes out ok View attachment 1585

thinking back as a kid my mams house over looked the beach and car park for the beach and there wa sa kwikstage scaffold uo the fron just a tower 4 lifts maby 5 and at the age of about 7 me an a marra rigged a football net round the pins and sat in that most day in summer perving from above looking back lol and tho think we never even gave it a second thourght that it could easly just pop and down we would go :laugh:

That picture was taken in Brighton quite near the old west pier, you can see Shoreham power station in the backround.

Priced a hanger on that many years ago

I worked for Timmy years ago and i think it got painted every couple of years by some firm from london, remember going up and dismantling the lay down for the cradle on the top. Somehow i think it would be a bit more difficult now with H&S (might need more than boots and shorts) and there was Peregrine's that nested there to, always remember finding 20p on the very top?

great picture m8. not seen that one before. thats def brighton.

Top Bottom