Trad scaff (1 Viewer)

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
trad scaffolding read a post on here to day about them trad scaffolding have started a load of beam work over the road from me i know its a london firm but i thort id try and see if id bee abel to get some work out of it loading out striking helping out better then sitting on my arse whats the best way too go about it as i dont have cards trying to get a start :wondering: work is slow in southend hope to be on the spanner soon

all the local d*ckheads climbing on the scaff cant wait for one tooo fall off ha ha ha teach emm it looks like a big jog there was two trallers parked up friday so hope i mite get a chance all the beams are up starting on the over heads wear you have a boarded deck on the frunt off the scaffolding whats the propper name thanks not a lift but the cover over the frunt ove the scaff there is a pic of what i meen in my pics

Last edited:
Scaffy Dooooooooooooo

The Boarded lift in the front of the Scaffold is the Fan Lift and offers a degree of protectionform falling debris...did you get a start with Trad M8 ?

Garry...

scaffy Dooooooooooooooooo

Thats the spirit M8, get yer ass over there first thing in the mornin Man---
tell them you make the Tea, humph tube all day, show them that your willing and able...

Good Luch M8, you desreve a brake :cool:

WHO DARES WINS ;)

tryed this morn and all i got was call the office m8te taiking too a scaff and he said that they have a trainee on the job 17years old and cant do sh*t carring two boards and sayin its too heavy no meat on him when i poped over there i gave a scaff a hand humped a load of boards for him 4 at a time and all i got was if the boss see's he will go mad but thanks still i tryed and shoed i was willing

You can't do anymore than that. Call the office anyway so they know who you are then go back next Monday morning and try again.

Feck sake it's pathetic what you have to do to get a kick of the ball.:mad:

scaffy doooo

Your a tryer Man I'll give you that M8---phone the office and let them know that your available---march or die---keep trying. feck sake man you did everthig but kiss ass---Scaffs dont kiss ass they feckin kick them---is there no one out there that can help a Brother in need ???

Wish I could. Things must be worse than I thought when even the old tricks aren't working.:sad:

tryed it all m8te no work is a pain in my **** they just dont want too know rather take on a weedy 17year old that dont know nout then some one that knows a bit and not a lot of training to get too part1 s**t i sayed id work for £50 a day to start with less then the 17year old and i know more he looked a at a longen and said im going to shop numty two boards are heavy come what do i have to do to get a start

Great attitude scaffy,with an outlook like yours you will find something soon hopefully,you sound as if you would be a great asset to any firm,good luck mate..

I work for Trad, i'm always been asked if I know any scaffs that want a job, some lads on here don't have a ticket, CSCS yes but they are only on 58 quid a day. I do think their policy at the moment is no ticket no job as we have a lot of local authority work and the council wants everybody to be ticketed, keep trying though, you never know. Good luck.

Top Bottom