Common Practice (1 Viewer)

rc22

Reaction score
Whats your thoughts on this punch, when i asked the guy who done it he replied its common practice!!

Attachments

• IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Why didnt they just punch it up of the transom beside it and stick another transom on doubles on top and catch there as well

Same job another check single!!

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 247
Whats your thoughts on this punch, when i asked the guy who done it he replied its common practice!!

P1ss poor,
Punch off a single?
Poor setting out
Top tie chords should be at 1.2m c/c
The top chord tie is not fixed
Alround this guy was not a scaffolder!!

well i have to confess it was me ............

i have to apologise to my other scaff members on here maybe alan read is right im not a scaff ...

it will be up to the members on here to decide should i remain a member or delete my account in shame

Shut the door behind you. No wonder the industry cannot move forward with jobs like this being erected.

What a nob. Needs to put the tool belt away and play follow the leader for quite some time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i saw a loverly splay a while back.. centre of a ledger, standards 8 foot apart.. a 21 punched on a dip.. and not even a double on top.. went up 6-7 lifts..

P1ss poor,
Punch off a single?
Poor setting out
Top tie chords should be at 1.2m c/c
The top chord tie is not fixed
Alround this guy was not a scaffolder!!

Not anymore, hes been offered a job as a Contracts Manager on the same firm, pmsl.
Seriously though - thats awful, id expect to be sacked over that... tbh i wouldnt do it full stop.

:laugh::laugh:

trying to think what the single is on for under the two swivels and av come to the conclustion that they have left the punch out decked it out and haven had the back bone to take the sag out of it so left the swivs loose placed the single underneat the back a bit high warpped it off and its lifted the punch then rapped the swivs off not asdaft as it first looks ;)

Top Bottom