reliable designs

dangeruss

Reaction score
Hi all
I have run various company's and have used CDS in Epsom for years for my designs. Just lately I have asked them for designs and to put it bluntly, have been ignored. We always pay our bills ontime and I do all the legwork i.e. photos, cad drawing to a rough standard so I just need calcs really.Is there anybody out there prepared to supply designs to me in the midlands area (we are in Rushden ,Northants) our company is new but we also have a brickwork contracting business thats been going for 25 years with a great reputation.

PM me if your intrested, were going places as we have full order books for the next 6 months and I need calcs for at least 2 designs now,if I can get reliability and reasonable prices I promise to pay ontime and do as much as I can to make your job easier.I don't like to mention CDS but i'm not saying anything thats not true.
Russ

Designs

Hi Russ

Many of the designers are busy at the moment as many safety officers are now enforcing TG20:08 so the work load has increased.

I would like to offer our services at Tubular Techniques, but we are busy ourselves at the moment. I am on holiday next week and Keith goes away the following week, so we cant help you at the moment.

If we have any capacity when we get back I will be in touch.

I will like to help a fellow Soulie. ktf.

All the best

Chris Eng :)

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Hi Russ

Have you tried JonEng and The Ruts on here. :idea:

They are both designers.

All the best

Chris

Cheers Chris, suprising how many soulies are also in the scaffolding business
ktf

Calculating leg loads
basic beam loadings
maximum heights
cantilevers
and the theory behind them

use of a advanced calculator is needed

its an intense course, which I found very informative

2h have a website at
Scaffold Design Scaffold Design 2H Scaffold Designs Ltd home page, Scaffold Design company - Scaffolding Design by 2H Scaffold-Designs home page, generic Scaffold Design pack available, www.wrapit.tv, Scaffold design training, scaffolding advice, exp
you may need to phone them to get the next available date

also
Alwyn Richards provide training :
Alwyn Richards - Temporary Works Design & Scaffolding Design - Home

hope this helps

Top Bottom