Patsy sweet (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Dose anyone remember one of the true great scaffolders patsy sweet . I had the pleasure of do my apprentership with him he still drinks in acton and still dose bits on the side his firm is called t,h,e but he says it's called tea because it's hithend and he drinks a lot of tea one of the last true gentleman scaffolders

Dose anyone remember one of the true great scaffolders patsy sweet . I had the pleasure of do my apprentership with him he still drinks in acton and still dose bits on the side his firm is called t,h,e but he says it's called tea because it's hithend and he drinks a lot of tea one of the last true gentleman scaffolders

Met Pat a few Months ago at a swimming pool in Chiswick , Man can he talk kept me talking for about half an hour about nothing :laugh:
Your spot on Rickey i got all the time in the world for Pat, He used to have a mate called Fred Middlewick ( RIP) another real character who used to work with my old man in the 90s

Did you no brain chesterman another great scaffolder many stories about the scaffold games I had the pleasure of working with his boy Kevin do u still work yourself I'm looking for a start got tickets ready to go do u no the stag in acton lane proper pub that's were pat gets in for a fruit juice bless him

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Cheers flinty u got much on what manor u from

I'm from Oxfordshire buddy, on for Oxford Spires. They've got plenty of work, don't have enough blokes on really! :weird:

Where you working?
Trying to get start I was working for Amber till Friday when the supervisor got a call to say we was sacked haven't got a clue what for so got to wait till Monday to find out why .u got any work in London

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Dose any one no of any Were I can do my part 2 and pay it off weekly or monthly iv already paid £850 for my part one that runs out June 2013

Trying to get start I was working for Amber till Friday when the supervisor got a call to say we was sacked haven't got a clue what for so got to wait till Monday to find out why .u got any work in London

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Dose any one no of any Were I can do my part 2 and pay it off weekly or monthly iv already paid £850 for my part one that runs out June 2013

They cover a large area, normally got some work close to London. Contacts on their website if you're stuck for work, no harm in asking if they got anything out your way: Scaffolders and Scaffolding Contractors for Oxfordshire and surrounding counties

Kevin Chesterman was not like his dad Brian, Kevin had a sense of humour. two good lads

Kevin was as funny as fek, was working on a block and there was another outfit on the block next to us, one guy fixing in a pair of shorts and t-shirt. Kev says " be back in a min"
he goes to the van, strips off and puts a G-string on, back up the scaffold, shouts out "top this then" started fixing n@ts hanging out the lot, just G-string and spanners. Was never a dull day with kevin.

Tall big man work on sgb for donkeys years proper character Billy Kent was his side kick came out of labroke grove and bush

I worked with kev wen he had his own firm q.b.t scaffolding it's what his dad would have called it quicker by tube we were doing work for Anglian windows but it got to much for him it made him I'll we had such a laugh we had the yard on a farm at longmore on the a3 how is he haven't seen him in a while do he still scaff

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

What do mean west is best bush wasnt a bad manor back in the day wen rangers was winning ha ha I'm a chiswick boy but I wouldn't wish bush on any one defo don't go to nandos there still bullet hole in the brick work outside crack wars

You remember that shooting in Nandos ? i new a few lads that where involved with what went on before and after that from White City .

I used to get to Rangers back in the 70s used to be a great day out , fighting all afternoon and drinking all night :laugh::laugh: some great characters around the Bush in them days , now its just all Somalians and wasters :(

the same pasty sweet who work for acl years back.

I believe so.
Worked for George Harrisons old man, or so im told.
I worked with George (jnr) and little Jonny Hammond at T5 for Palmers a good few years ago now.

Old Patsy - apparently hes a proper Legend.
George spoke very highly of him.

i remember pasty in the 70s at the worlds end and the big temperory roof he done in whitehall years back, i was on palmers woodside the cradle diversion many years ago i was the one with out a black cab on there, latest we ever finished was just after 12,

I believe so.
Worked for George Harrisons old man, or so im told.
I worked with George (jnr) and little Jonny Hammond at T5 for Palmers a good few years ago now.

Old Patsy - apparently hes a proper Legend.
George spoke very highly of him.

worked with george harrisons with his spanner in one pocket an his bubble in the other
gorgeous george we called him

My old man Alan harman used to
Work with pat on sgb when he first
Started! Legend!

Top Bottom