New video on scaffmag

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
10 mins of footage. China CCTV footage. If ian did post it well done.

Naw, don't think that was it. Still pics of burnt bodies trying to steal copper cables, most liked it but left me a bit sick to be honest.

Oh aye, seen that, lucky boys. I was wondering, never seen much hit any site before seeing it on here.

Nothing lucky about that footage I'm afraid. Quite tragic to be honest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiHyohqxRRo&feature=player_embedded]Four Painters Hit by 10,000 Volt Electricity when Moving Scaffold! - YouTube[/ame]
Not the same one aom,amazingly the one who survives is the one who is shocked the longest,and then gets another whack trying to get away ffs,the one of the dead copper thieves was graphic though aom:sad2:

At least give credit to Scaffmag.com when posting videos in here , if i was the owner of Scaffmag.com i would be seeking a Copyright Violation and go through the correct procedure to get it removed from this site .

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;197041 said:
At least give credit to Scaffmag.com when posting videos in here , if i was the owner of Scaffmag.com i would be seeking a Copyright Violation and go through the correct procedure to get it removed from this site .

1. The clue is in the title
2. It's a video embedded from YouTube

How dumb
The video was posted by commentaryking on Youtube so why the feck would he need to give credit to scaffmag :idea: its not scaffmag video

Fair point,upsidedown,though it's freely available on youtube pal,all credit to scaffmag though for bringing these things to the attention of the masses,if it makes one worker look up and makes people aware of the dangers of electricity,then it's a post worth posting surely.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Your right BF that was horrific. So was this one though, was the guy in flames moving towards the end and did he survive?

He certainly was,though the report said,sadly,that three perished,it took 10 mins for them to die an avoidable grisly death.

Hang on here these working men would have had families and kids. How awful if they see this video. Yes great as a safety video but look at the wider prospective. I wouldnt wish any family to see that, even my worst enemy.

Hang on here these working men would have had families and kids. How awful if they see this video. Yes great as a safety video but look at the wider prospective. I wouldnt wish any family to see that, even my worst enemy.

A double edged sword,the video should'nt be used on youtube for grisly gratifacation,but i think it does have a certain use in the prevention of these type of accidents,only my opinion.

I would agree with that BF, ultimately for the families to decide. Lets hope they had a say.

Sometimes people need to see what can happen so they can understand how much danger they can be in. Nothing worse than contempt for danger.

Top Bottom