Drawing required (1 Viewer)

Grieva

Reaction score
Hi all I require a drawing and calcs for 13' loading bay 1 lift only, if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers all

Welcome Grieva there are some good designers on here that can help you for a reasonable price :)

Pm me your email address
And welcome

Your not doing your job correctly mr manager. The drawing should be specific to your company. So get your hand in your pocket and cough up like every other company has to.

Your not doing your job correctly mr manager. The drawing should be specific to your company. So get your hand in your pocket and cough up like every other company has to.
hey that wouldnt be a problem as if we hadnt already tried that in the past it tooks weeks to get anything back and we have won a job on the basis we can start next week and guess what they want a drawing for the loading bay!! But hey thanks for your input

a 1 lift loading bay. you would have it back within the day so contact your designer or contact PB scaffold designs or Alwyn richards. both available on the web.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

How exactly are you going to make someone else's design specific to your company?

Was gonna send him a copy of the one u sent me steve .... Ha ha

Loading Tower

Hi Grieva

If you not sorted allready

You will need to send me your Company Info and should be able to sort a Loading tower out for you.

What is the loading 10 kN/sq.m. ?

If one lift high what is top boarded level.

Got me contact details on my profile

Have a good weekend

Regards

ChrisEng

scaffy the 1 gave you was seriously not legal with either design or calcs. The reason i did was you never do anything correctly anyway and you have a personal relationship with the hse and the judge. Hahaha please dont tell me you have been using it.

No mate used it thae time you sent it

Top Bottom