Glenser

GlennC

Reaction score
Hi Scaff's
I'm new to this forum and im looking for a drawing for a basic tube & fitting staircase app 12m high.
If anyone can help or has any suggestions that would be great.

Thanks G.

Why dont you pay the £400 to have one drawn up for your needs - Although you'll prob get them from someone. Dont u think its a bit cheeky 1st post bringing nothin to the table and on the scrounge straight away

Last edited:
Very sorry mate did'nt mean to offend.
But thats exactly what i did in the end but paid £800- for a poxy small job
But thanks anyway

£800 :amazed:

there are a few designers on this forum, and i'm sure they will comment on this price, to see if its fair or not

but it seems rather high to me

£800 does seem rather excessive. Does that price include site visits? By my fuzzy reckoning, for that price you would have got an issued drawing with supporting calcs and about 7hrs extra work for revisions (inc VAT).

Anymore "simple" jobs you get, chuck them my way; could do with a holiday. lol

Wow.. £800.. we're definitely in the wrong market! Depending on the info you supplied, the complexity of any ties, any surrounding scaffolding, access routes, sheeting requirements etc.. Southern is on the money (excuse the pun!) About £400 if its straightforward.. maybe more if its got some complications..

If you would like a quote feel free to contact us, details are on our website (link below).

Basic Staircase

Hi I agree with BMB, that seems expensive if just a basic staircase.

Top Bottom