any 1 used these (1 Viewer)

marra watson

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzXwmOfy93U]scaffolding tool. scaffwell.ltd - YouTube[/ame]

any 12 used these b4 seem like some kind of profile but also seem to be over engineering the tape and level

Nice idea, but yeah sorry just put a 5' with a couple of doubles on if you want to do that.

It looks like it does the same as a tube and two Mills 90's to me.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I don't think it will be the next craze.

It looks like it does the same as a tube and two Mills 90's to me.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I don't think it will be the next craze.

its been backed by the nasc they have say on training you sure it wont be next craze lol and no dout some 1 will have shares in it from nasc, maby even simian .....weres joe bag when ya need him :laugh:

Either Joebag has a hit out on him and he's lying low or he's taken the job with Simian.

what a load of shi! do us a favour do one!!!!! how much you earnte from this load of bull sh!t get your fooking tape out cant believe iam watching this shi!

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

with things like this your makeing the scaffolder look a right cun! when i see this bollo!cs i no your makeing thosands and makeing the 2012 scaffolder look a right cu!nt

Whatever next Kev, soon they will make us wear hard hats and harnesses lol

Whatever next Kev, soon they will make us wear hard hats and harnesses lol

russ what ever way you look at it what a fooking embaressment iam right up for a slag the indusry cirs robbing barstards off and as for the olympics what a load of sh!t 5 good blokes at home today on holiday cos olympics have killed the work hope you get your thosands boris cos this olympics have cost blokes there jobs what a wan! stain you are the rich get richer and the poor get poorer bullsh!t what about the fooking contractors that make the games happen!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have a bit of wood the correct width for 4 boards plus toeboard. I must have had the same bit for the last 5yrs. Really cost effective.

The younger ones will fall over themselves to get this piece of rubbish, unbelievable.

Good, that means they have binned it.

Top Bottom