olympic dam Australia (1 Viewer)

Aussiescaffy

Reaction score
Hi to all

Just wanting some info on the Olympic Dam Job, ive got an offer just curious on what the pay and rosters are there, and what the job is like?

Cheers

Thanks for the feed back, yeah I've heard a lot of mixed opinions on the place, I'm going through Dawson engineering just wanna see if it's worth it, I think barrow island is the one to pick at the minute

Yeah I've heard that about barrow island,a few of my mates have gone up to Gladstone, I've applied I'm just hoping for the reply.

Ive heard about the a big job coming up in Darwin but i dont know nothing about it. Whats the go up there?

i've done a few trips to olympic dam, with caledonia scaffolding its just an industrial site, they're much the same to me, except its a lot warmer in summer than what i'm used to coming from the UK, its hot, noisy, everything vibrates, you can get crushed, electrocuted, breath in radioactive particles etc, I normally do the shutdowns 7-13 days depending if I do the pre-shut, its 7x12 hours, the food is good & the dongas are ok, they have a gym, outdoor pool & a decent wet mess.;)

Hi everyone just wondering if you could give me details of the name of the companies that will be starting work in Darwin & Gladstone. Sorry new to the forum

Wheatstone LNG

UGL = United Group Limited
LOR = Laing O' Rourke
JH = John Holland

Gladstone

MAS = Modern Access Services

For phone numbers etc.. look on the web under WA

Good luck

hi i am extremly intrested in working in australia do u have any more details about the job flights digs money etc

Thanks you

Roger nutkins

o rite lads iv just applied for my hol visa gona go over in december and try and find work where would be the best place to start? and how much is the scaff corse?

Top Bottom