best work pants (1 Viewer)

marra watson

Reaction score
any ideas what the best work pants are ill be fekd if am putting new pair of jeans on monday morn for work and please no 1 mention overalls the only thing there good for ripping arm off and using as toilet pyaper

really , probably army issue. what do you do most jobs insist on overalls now

aye been looking on ebay surplus combat 95's
on the street if i were to patch the jeans as have some there would be more patch than jean lol

For a start marra, pants is a yankee thing unless you want to know if I am still wearing the Woolsley Y fronts.

If it's trousers your wanting I just wear these daft cargo type Regatta trousers from the market around a tenner a pair, fine for work and fine for under the boiler suit. Mine still has both arms.:noworry:

For a start marra, pants is a yankee thing unless you want to know if I am still wearing the Woolsley Y fronts.

If it's trousers your wanting I just wear these daft cargo type Regatta trousers from the market around a tenner a pair, fine for work and fine for under the boiler suit. Mine still has both arms.:noworry:

aye well were i come from there pants lol and them, thoses y front thigns youy speak of there called under pants so on top of underpants you have over PANTS shortened to pants simples :D lol

ahah both arms no been caught short l8tly regatta pants for a tenner ill haver to have a luk marra

orange boiler suit, eh phillio

nar bros firm got orange and his never out of them its bad enough looking like him to have his fasion sence would be tramatic to say the least lol

Put your lasses dress on for a change

what you mean for a change am worse than dico with his lasses high heels and spandex jump suit dancing to deeper shade of blue for a chance... you dont know me then ;)

L,brador work pants are the Dogs ********, come with insert for knee pads, and nifty colours... dont go for pink as the colour runs... look them up on iqsupplies.com

Didn't think you jocks wore pants under your skirts!

Top Bottom