Solar leaner (1 Viewer)

tokwitney

Reaction score
I spotted this one today. Not on London but I still think it's a 'London leaner'

20120726_165130.jpg
[/IMG]

few london lads i was on my course with swore by these,must be fukin hard to erect if you carry a few pounds lol

These where all the rage years ago in London , i done loads for small street firms in the 80s they are fast and save gear , but apart from that they are not worth a wa nk :D

They've only saved two ledgers and five trannies,must be easier to do the job properly:wondering:

Not if you have to get around a bay window bigfish , you just lay your inside standards on the gutter and bridle the top lift inside ledger , they are a lot faster for this type of work , but like i sid they aint worth a wa nk

How do you get on it and what happens if the plastic gutter is not load bearing?

FFS, how do you get away with that, my boy's look at a bit of gutter the wrong way and it falls down and the claims come flying in.:(

What's the rule for the one sitting on the ridge tiles on the hip end? I hope the roofer didn't leave a void.

What a load of bxxls this gang should have there cards taken off them

If they have any

Pukka job that. Missing stop ends will be fr ladder access. see trannie in front of boards.
Trannies on top lift butted against wall to take load off gutters. Raker,dogleg combination,and all hitting nodes. Your all scaffs,work it out for yourselves. Not in manuals,so cant be right,can it lol
Triangulation!!!!

surely its as wobbly as feck when you start to put it up?I cant see how its any quicker to do it this way as opposed to a normal scaffold.....

They re on Houses with bay windows tokwitney , you just lay your inside rakers against the gutter , eye them through , fix a ledger and stick your outside standards on ,next lift 2 ledgers where ever you need them trannies and next lift .

Only need to stand up to a lent tube then push the weight out on the transom

Not rocket science

Top Bottom