Scaffolding Courses Info Needed!!

DigitalVein

Reaction score

Hi to all, this is a new career path for me so please could you give me as much info as possible thanks.

I am wanting to work offshore (i am not a green hand either) and i have just done the 5 day survival course etc, so that side is covered, but i would like to find out more about any courses that are available to learn scaffolding so that i could add that to my bow so to speak.

I live in Scotland so any courses that are here would be better if possible, thanks.

D.V.

Bolt-On training for Offshore Scaffolders and indeed where Special Structures are required in extrem Environmental Conditions is a long time over due---
The best you can do is try to seek out a Mentor/Coach and listen and learn from him.

Perhaps if the Oil and Gas Service Companies would invest in such training the young Blood would stand a chance of Learning the Game.

I did propose an Offshore Academy to be based in Aberdeen in 2007---but, the Powers that be fecked it off.

Good luck in your search for knowledge M8...

Garry...

can some suggest some training center. Please rate those training center according to your view. So that it can help to everyone.

Top Bottom