v grove level (1 Viewer)

Wow, space age levels!! Because one day, we will be scaffolding in space :D

q things for sertian ill know its mine just the diffrence in size to a stabilla o big ben so ney good what level u got and price? flinty marra

q things for sertian ill know its mine just the diffrence in size to a stabilla o big ben so ney good what level u got and price? flinty marra

STB81SVW360.JPG

That one.

Grooved to fit flush, screwed in magnet so it don't fall out. About £30 I paid.

thats another thing no screw in magnets for me mine dropped out all the time lads use to think it was the battreys for it lol the the level lado design thats on here but never took any royalties? hows it sit in your frog ?

thats another thing no screw in magnets for me mine dropped out all the time lads use to think it was the battreys for it lol the the level lado design thats on here but never took any royalties? hows it sit in your frog ?

Fits fine in an open end pouch.

Flintys only brought that cuz he can get it up hs arse easier

Sorry, do I know you?

Hey john

you got a thing about arse holes

seems thats only WHAT you go on about on yer posts

whats wrong some one been up your arse ?????????????????????????????????

:nuts::nuts::wondering:

Hahhaahhahahha

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

U spelt me name wrong you thick geordie ****

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Scaffy go suck tee side off in the canteen u great big bummer

See we have another brick layer on the forum.:rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh:A low blow but more than likely true.

I reckon you could crawl under a snakes belly wearing a top hat.:laugh:

Now that's a low blow.

Must admit, a good few have went back home as the recession bit, still one or two cutting about but they no longer have their own aisle in the local supermarket.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Only the ones without cards

Never met one with a card, a bit like Teeside really.

Trust me there are plenty with cards.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Can't speak f.ucking English though.

The one's without must be the ones that came to the sticks then. Most I met were really good hard working guys who would turn their hand to anything. They were well paid, worked hard and were just glad to be here, a breath of fresh air. By the fook they could knock back some amount of drink though.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Can't speak f.ucking English though.

They understood the International language for cash though.

They've taken Llanelli over. They don't aim high do they?

Top Bottom