48.3 Recruiting Graduate Engineer Positions

BMB

Reaction score
Hey all,

48.3 Scaffold Design are recruiting two Graduate Engineer positions to join our existing design team. Full details can be found on the 'careers' section of our website. If you are interested then please get in touch.. or if you know someone who may be interested then please share this link.

48.3 Scaffold Design Careers Page

At this stage we are looking for applicants with a University degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent) who will then start our specifically designed three year training program in scaffolding design.

At this moment in time we are not looking for trainees (on the job training whilst going to Uni part-time), however, we will be in the future once this recruitment process has been completed and we can assess how we are doing.

I know most guys on here are scaffolders and this may not necessarily apply to you directly at the moment, but if you could help us spread the word, to friends, family or anyone you may know that could be interested, that would be great. As I said earlier, we will be providing full support and training with the hope that new recruits will grow into great design engineers and have a long and successful career with 48.3.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

Have you thought about picking them straight from university? like career days and such; just don't let the buggers talk you into sponsoring them lol.

Sent from my Fembot4000 using Tapatalk

It's good to see someone investing in scaffold engineers and boldly going where the big guns (SGB,Interserve etc) went before!!

Top Bottom