stack (1 Viewer)

Maybe a toe board would have made all the difference.

Have you seen the rakers tied at the bottom as well? A lot stronger and far stronger set at a bit steeper angle.

What's picking up the outside ledger on the throw in?

We still do the odd external but use a gate. Maybe you go up the first few lifts then pull the ladder up to avoid unauthorised access.;)

theres a job over the back fence on a neighbours house,its a feckin death trap.will put picture on here tomorow night.then you all can pull it to bits.:D

I have seen a load round here lately that would give you sleepless nights but don't like to post them.

Definitely want a toe board on it so some oaf doesn't drop something smashing those tiles, isn't that a bit 'spongy' with the lack of support where you've thrown in or am I missing something?

And AOM goooooooo oooooooon, I do it all the time now (though it seems to be the same offenders over and over....)

lol thats bang tidy compare to 1 we drive past dayly its quick stage 5/6 lifts 1 bay from the first lift it had a 13ft tube on singles off the ledgers and fomr that 13ft tube it had another 2 13ft tube off the 13ft tranny on single in to the ground triangle shaped supose they think its a buttruss its not tied in any were eles other than a rope on the top lift round the stack taking my ;asses fone in to moz to collect some pics lol

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

well i tried to get that pic i took of the 5/6 inside boards but it was 4 oinside boards with room for a 5th but tried bluetooth tired cable tried multimdeia and it wont go to ne can eles fone not the comparghhhhh feking technology

haha, maybe a blessing in disguise marra, you never know who you could upset. I see loads of these jobs myself and have been sorely tempted but managed to resist so far.

Pity about your new found technophobe affliction, Paddy loves to see our pathetic attempts.;)

Top Bottom