Its that game again (1 Viewer)

Flinty

Reaction score
Tok, is this you know who again do you think?

Sorry about the blur on some of them, obviously had my camera on the wrong setting....

SAM_0158.jpg

SAM_0155.jpg

SAM_0156.jpg

Thats a tie right there, single on end of tube... attached to the tower with 2 singles.

SAM_0157.jpg

I love the check fitting on the punch up thats hanging in mid air , what a heap of *****

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

To be honest Bigfish i would always box around a stack , but i would never do a bag of sh it like that , it looks like they can do a tower but aint got a clue what to do on the roof bit.

I love the check fitting on the punch up thats hanging in mid air , what a heap of *****

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

To be honest Bigfish i would always box around a stack , but i would never do a bag of sh it like that , it looks like they can do a tower but aint got a clue what to do on the roof bit.

The trouble with boxing around a stack is if the skip wagon or any dozy driver hit the base it can pull the stack down or just move it,either way phill,it's not good news:cool:

Very nice stack lol looks like sumit a bloke down here would put up only with a bit more gear in it

I LOVE the check fitting making it all ok! You know though my favourite bit is the second picture showing the tube going off one double on the tower, lying onto the that small ridge above the window thats supposedly holding the corner of the stack up!!!

Went past it again today, it' still up right rather than scattered across Burford High street.

Last edited:
Lets just hope the brickie aint gotta take the top 10 course of bricks down and rebuild them
now that would get interesting

Lets just hope the brickie aint gotta take the top 10 course of bricks down and rebuild them
now that would get interesting

If they had an inch of common sense they'd refuse to work on it. But I get the feeling they got it like this because they paid cheap money for poor scaffolding, they knew what they would get.

Ha ha... I saw this on Thursday and couldn't get a pic of it....
It could be who you think it is flinty. We priced it years ago and it never got done.
All those ridges will crack when they dismantle the chimney.
That corner is a bitch to scaffold coz of the delivery trucks to the boarding house.

With the toe boards sticking out like that, it'll be wound round it like a windmill by Monday.

Ha ha... I saw this on Thursday and couldn't get a pic of it....
It could be who you think it is flinty. We priced it years ago and it never got done.
All those ridges will crack when they dismantle the chimney.
That corner is a bitch to scaffold coz of the delivery trucks to the boarding house.

I don't think it could be anybody but them! :unsure:

Yep thats a narrow road those trucks have to go down, it's not an easy job but that's a poor effort.

Is nobody going to play "How many sins can you spot" or will we be here too long?

Top Bottom