Mr Douggie Earl (1 Viewer)

Dougie earl

Last time i saw him was the piper hook-up 1991 think he was still travelling from cloggiesville.

I know Douggie,but not seen him for more than 10ys.......last seen in Terneuzen-Holland......

worked with douggie in holland late 90's , a sound guy , could tell a few stories when killin time

About 2 months ago I bumped into an old friend from Holland on my way home from Aberdeen, some of you may know him from places like Vlissingen, Terneuzan, or Karlsrue (Germany) Mr John Duffy, he was telling me that he recently visited Holland and was speaking to Dougie Earls daughter, she told John that her Dad has been put in a mental institution in Holland, supposedly doesn't know who he is or cant remember any of his family.

About 2 months ago I bumped into an old friend from Holland on my way home from Aberdeen, some of you may know him from places like Vlissingen, Terneuzan, or Karlsrue (Germany) Mr John Duffy, he was telling me that he recently visited Holland and was speaking to Dougie Earls daughter, she told John that her Dad has been put in a mental institution in Holland, supposedly doesn't know who he is or cant remember any of his family.

I vaguely remember John Duffy ( think he wore thick glasses). If thats true about Douggie then its very sad. A very intelligent man he was university educated I believe and then went into the access game.

Yes thats right John Duffy wore thick glasses, he is from Port Glasgow, he used to live in Vlissingen not far from Dougie Earl, I once heard Dougie used to be a school teacher then got into scaffolding how true that is I dont know, maybe some one else on the forum could shed more light on this thread, but I tend to believe what I heard recently as John knows Vlissingen and Dougie quite well.

I think its true. Douggie went to university and became a teacher. Art was his speciality I think as he was always doing great drawings. Met a Dutch girl and moved to Holland and saw an opportunity in scaffolding. Believe he got most of the contacts for the guy who started ACS which became HCI/Envirowrap.
Definetely remember John Duffy from Germany.

Top Bottom