Generic cad drawings (1 Viewer)

cockblaster35

Reaction score
Hi
I am a qualified scaffolder living in Sussex and I am interested in getting my hands on some generic scaffold related blocks. I am in the process of completing my engineering degree through the open university after 6 years of study and it's been quite challenging to keep motivated when your out on the tools 5 days a week. I have access to several cad program's and my hope is to introduce myself slowly to cad design. Scaffold design will be my next step once the degree is finished. I would really like to receive with the help of you guys a few useful files to look at. Please send anything you think may be of use to wayneheaver@hotmail.com

Many thanks in advance
Wayne

alan reade,axsd,aom and all the blokes with really high post rates will be best for you to find out what you need mate,good luck ;)

Wayne what open university course did you do. I'm thinking about something in that direction but unsure . I bet it was fairly hard work ?

Yes been a lot of hard work but I hope it's going to be worth it. I am studying towards a BEng with honours. The open uni degree is made up of lots of modules that you can study one or two at a time. When each one is finished you get points awarded. The amount of points you need Depends on the course, for a degree you need 360 points. I have been studying now for 6 years but I would really recommend going for it.

Top Bottom